Made this few days back. I was so lazy that day and end up making this. Super simple.
1. Big Prawns – 6 nos (approx 250-300 gms)
2. Black Pepper – 1 tsp
3. Olive oil – 1 tsp
4. Soy sauce – 1 tsp
5. Garlic – 1 clove crushed and finely chopped
6. Ginger – 1 tsp finely chopped/crushed
7. cumin – 1/4 tsp
8. Salt a tiny pinch (optional. I dint add as the soy sauce has the salt)
You have to
1. In a mortar and pestle, crush and ground the pepper and cumin seeds and transfer it to a bowl
2. Add in rest of the marinade ingredients and whisk well.
3. Add the prawns and toss well and leave for at least 5 minutes
4. Thread the prawns in a skewer and place it in center of the hot grill/flat pan.You can brush the rest of the sauce on top of it is there is any.
5. Cook for 2-3 minutes turning them once.
Itz done..Serve hot