It often happens we ed up making more quantity of curry than required. I had some leftovers chana masala in the refrigerator. I thought of making a chat of it. It is healthy and it turned out so nice. 🙂
Lemme share the recipe.
1. Chana – 2 cups dried (keep the chana on high flame till the gravy dries up completely)
2. Potato – 1 medium to big (boiled, peeled and cubed)
3. Curd – 3/4 cup whisked
4. Bhelpuri chutney – 2 tbsp (I got Mother’s recipe Bhel puri chutney which is sweet and sour from grocery store. )
5. Bhujia – 2 tbsp (optional)
6. Coriander leaves chopped – 2 tbsp (optional)
7. Red chili powder – a tiny pinch
You have to
1. Layer the chana masala on 2 serving plates
2. Layer the chopped potatos on top of it
3. Drizzle the curd and bhel puri chutney on top of it
4. Garnish with coriander leaves, bhujia and red chili powder..
Thatz it :)…sit back and enjoy