Long grain rice – 2 cups
Green Tea bag – 1
Gralic – 3 big cloves
Frozen/Fresh Corn – 1/2 cup
Frozen/Fresh Green peas – 1/2 cup
Cabbage shredded/sliced to strips – 1 cup
Carrots cubed/strips – 1/2 cup
Bean sliced diagonally/cubed – 1/2 cup
Babycorns – 6 nos sliced
Green capsicum sliced/cubed – 1 medium
Chicken breast sliced into strips – 1/2 to 1 cup (optional. I dint add)
Scrambled eggs of 2 eggs (optional. I dint add)
To toss and garnish
Refined Vegetable Oil – 2 tbsp (or replace 1 tbsp with sesame oil)
Soy sauce – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Black pepper – 1 tsp ( as per your spice level)
Toasted Sesame Seeds on a dry pan – 1 tbsp
Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
You have to,
1. Boil around 6 cups of water and approx 1 tsp salt in a vessel
2. Add the washed rice until tender and almost done (It should not be over cooked)
3. Few minutes before draining it put green tea bag and let it boil until the rice is completely cooked
4. Drain and set aside.
5. Heat a wok/pan with vegetable oil and add garlic
6. stir fry for few seconds.
7. If you are adding chicken you need to add now as it needs some time to cook.
Season it with bit of salt, pepper
8. Once the chicken is cooked , add the veggies
9. On a high heat veggies will pretty fast(you just need to keep them moving. Stir fry for few minutes)
(If you wanna have it as a side dish you can skip adding the rice and continue rest of the steps. I like both ways)
10. Add the rice in the wok with the rest of the veggies. Stir fry. Add scrambled eggs if any.
11. Add Soy sauce; Stir fry for minute or two. Remove from fire
12. Squeeze the lemon juice. Stir.
13. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds
14. Serve hot