Enjoy these lollies during summer.
Fresh/Frozen Rasberries – 2 cup
Fresh/Frozen Blueberries – 1 cup
Icing sugar(powdered sugar) – 1 to 2 tbsp (Optional. I dint add)
You have to
1. Blend the Raspberries with the 3/4th portion of sugar until smooth.
2. Pour the blended mixture equally in all your mould
3. Repeat the blending process with blueberries and rest of the sugar.
4. Pour this over the rasberries and close and keep into the freezer.
5. Freeze atleast for 4 hours.
6. Unmold and enjoy 🙂
1. To un-mold lollies, hold the frozen mold. Tup or run gently under water to loosen the cover. Do not twist.
2. You could use any smootie to make lollies.