1. Cooking Milk Chocolate – 2 squares of one 8 ounce block
2. Almonds – 1/2 cup
You have to,
1. Roast almonds in a dry pan for 10-15 minutes, tossing in between
2. Transfer it to a wooden board and roughly chop them. Keep aside
3. Place chocolate in a dry bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water(i.e., a double boiler).
4. Stir occasionally until melted.
5. Remove from heat keep aside.
6. Line a flat tray with waxed paper
7. Transfer the chopped almonds to the melted chocolate.
8. Mix well to coat over completely and put the mixture on waxed paper
9. Transfer the tray to Fridge and leave for 10 minutes.
10. It is ready :). Break and sit back and munch
Only Fish Recipes says
ohhh dear!!!super tempting n delicious choco bars with roasted almonds !!!!this is one of my favorites, but never tried making at home !!!Thanks for sharing !!!!!
Hi Manjooo ,
chocolate looks Yummmmmy:)
danks dear 🙂
thank you 🙂