I made a batch fried prawns to make this recipe.
1 tbsp chilli or normal Soya Sauce
2 spring Onion Chopped
1 capsicum sliced into thin strips
2 tsp ginger garlic finely chopped or Paste
Salt to taste
1 tsp Pepper Powder (or less)
1/2 tsp Sugar
1/2 cup Water
1 tbsp refined oil
You have to,
1. heat oil in a wok in a medium to high flame
2. add garlic paste and green chilies and saute for few seconds(about 5-6)
3. add chopped spring onions(reserve green for garnishing) and saute for 2 minutes.
4. Add 1/2 cup of water.
5. Bring to boil and add sugar, pepper powder, salt and remaining Soya sauce.
6. Add sliced capsicum. boil for a minute
7. Now add fried prawns pieces to it cook for 1 minute.
8. Serve chilli prawns hot garnished with chopped green onion tops.