Big Prawns – 250 gms cleaned, deveined, washed and drained
Egg – 1 big
all purpose flour – 1/2 cup
seasoned or normal bread crumbs – 1 cup
Salt – 1/4 tsp
pepper coarsely powdered – 1 tsp
Oil – to fry
You have to,
1. Combine the flour, salt, and pepper on a plate.
2. On a second bowl, beat the egg.
3. On a third plate, spread the bread crumbs.
4. Coat the prawns on both sides with the flour mixture
5. then dip into the egg mixture
6. pressing lightly. coat both sides in the bread crumb mixture.
6. Heat oil in a large saute pan in medium flame
7. Fry the prawns for 1 to 2 minutes on each side till golden brown. Do this in batches
8. Drain to a kitchen towel. Serve