Healthy breakfast 🙂
- Red pepper – 3
- Olive oil – 1 tsp
- Garlic – 1 small clove crushed
- Salt to taste
- Brown bread slices – 16 nos
- Egg less mayo as you desire
- Salt and freshly ground pepper as required
You need to,
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place the whole peppers on a pan and place in the oven for 40 minutes turning twice or thrice in between.
- Once the skins are completely wrinkled and the peppers are charred . They are done with the roasting.
- Remove the pan and set aside for 20-30 minutes or until the peppers are cool enough to touch.
- Whisk to combine olive oil salt and garlic. Keep aside
- Remove the stem, seeds and the skin from the pepper.
- And place the pepper in the bowl of oil and garlic which we prepared and kept.
- Mix well.
- Cover this bowl with a cling sheet and refrigerate
- Use it as and when required for sandwich.
To assemble sandwiches
- Take one slice and spread with mayo.
- Slice the pepper in to thin strips..
- Add a layer of peppers on top of the mayo slice .
- Separate the onions into rings and spread out on top.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover with the top with another slice of bread.
- Repeat the same with other sandwiches as well.
- You could use onion slices while assembling the sandwich
- Peppers can be sliced before adding to the olive oil , which makes easy to assemble the sandwich
Above are few new pics I clicked.. I used only 2 peppers… Below are the old pics