Cream Cheese – 8 Tbsp (I used PHILADELPHIA low fat cream cheese)
sugar – 4 tsp + 1/4 cup
Mixed fresh berries – 2 cup (I used strawberries and blackberries)
Ginger biscuits – 8 nos crushed
To Macerate the berries
1. Cut the strawberries into pieces if they are too large. Place all the berries in a large bowl and sprinkle with the 1/4 cup sugar. (keep aside 2-3 for topping)
2. Stir to combine and leave to macerate for about 30 minutes.
To Assemble the parafit
1. Whisk cream cheese and 4 tsp sugar until well blended. Keep asikde
2. Take a tall glass. Place 1/4 portion of the crushed ginger biscuit in the bottom of the glass.
3. Now evenly spread 2 tbsp of cream cheese followed by 1/2 portion of berries.
4. Top evenly with 2 tbsp of cream cheese mixture
5. Sprinkle with another 1/4 portion remaining crushed ginger biscuits.
6. Garnish with with berries which we reserved for toppings. Repeat the same in the other glass
7. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Sending this recipe to Annzcafe Valentines Special Event
Note: You can top with chocolates and roasted chopped almonds as well.