I like this recipe because we could use lots of colorful vegetables 🙂
let me share the recipe.
1. Italian spaghethi(Long noodles) – 400 gm
2. Soya sauce – 2 + 1 tbsp
3. Sesame oil – 1 tbsp
4. Chicken breast – 200 gm skinless boneless washed cleaned drained
5. Refined oil – 2 tbsp + 1 tsp
6. Ginger and Garlic – 4 tbsp finely chopped
7. Broccoli and Cauliflower – 2 cups florets
8. Carrots – 2 cup cut into match stick strips
9. Capsicum – 1/2 portion small cut into match stick strips
10. Red capsicum – 1 big cut into match stick strips (you can use yellow also)
11. Spring onions sliced – 2 (keep the greens and whites separate)
12. baby corn – 5 medium sliced
13. Green chilli – 1 slit
14. White sesame seeds – 1 tbsp lightly toasted in a pan
15. salt to taste
16. lemon juice – 2tbsp mixed with 2 tsp sugar
1. In large saucepan of boiling water, cook noodles until tender, Check the the cooking time as the packet says. (Add salt 10-15 seconds before Drain)
2. Drain and immediately add 1 tsp of refined oil over and toss and set aside in colander.
3. Meanwhile, in bowl, whisk together 1 tbsp soy sauce and sesame oil.
4. Slice chicken into a thin strips.
5. Add this the sauce bowl. Toss to coat. keep aside
6. In large wok, heat 1 tbsp of Refined oil over high heat.
8. Add the chicken strips along with sauce.
9. Stir-fry chicken mixture for 2-3 minutes. strain and transfer to plate.
10. Reduce the flame to medium to high. Now add remaining 1 tbsp oil to sauce left in the wok.
11. Add white onion, garlic, ginger and green chilli.
12. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the whole vegetables and salt to taste. toss. Add in 1 or 2 tbsp water
13. Cover and steam for 2-3 minutes. Open the lid
14. Add noodles. remaining sauces, lemon juice and stir-fry until hot.
15. Add the cooked chicken and toss to combine.
16. Sprinkle green onion toss again.
17. Serve hot with toasted sesame seeds.
1. You can prepare it without chicken as well
2. The best part is you could serve the vegetables with chappathi or white rice as well. Just don’t add the noodles.