Chicken leg with thigh- 1 piece(I used the piece with skin) washed cleaned drained
cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
chili powder – 1/2 tsp
coriander powder – 1 tsp
mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
ginger garlic – 1/2 tsp, chopped
lemon juice – 1 tbsp (you could add a bit more based on the masala paste’s texture)
salt to taste
garam masala – 1/2 tsp
turmeric – 1/4 tsp
You have to
1. Mince cumin seeds, mustard seeds, ginger garlic along with chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and garam masala
2. Transfer to a bowl and add in salt and lemon juice. Mix well
3. Make diagonal lines over the chicken leg’s both sides.
4. Rub the minced paste over the chicken and leave it in the chiller for at least 30 minutes to 2 hours.
5. Preheat the oven in 180 deg Celsius.
6. place the chicken in a non stick baking tray and keep it in the middle rack
7. bake for around 35=40 minutes or till it is done. After 25 minutes you could flip the piece and continue cooking.
8. Cut and Serve or Serve as it is 🙂