I got some nice strawberries from our nearby supermarket.
So I thought of making it this holiday. It is very very simple recipe.
You have to,
1. Place chocolate in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water(i.e., a double boiler).
2. Stir occasionally until melted.
3. Remove from heat keep aside.
4. Line a flat tray with waxed paper.
5. One at a time, dip each strawberry in chocolate, twirl to coat.
6. Place on the waxed paper.
7. Repeat the same with other strawberries as well
7. Chill chocolate-dipped strawberries 15 minutes to set chocolate(it just takes that long to set)
1. Dont chill it in fridge more than an hour. Better to serve immediately
2. You could sprinkle chocolate-covered portion with chopped pistachios just before step 6.
3. You could use white chocolate. Or a combination of white and milk/dark chocolate.
I am sending this recipe to the following events.. (Images are linked)
Annzcafe Valentines Special Event
Mymoonah’s Any One Can Cook: Series 38
Julie’s event chirstmas delicacy.