I got some nice strawberries from our nearby supermarket.
So I thought of making it this holiday. It is very very simple recipe.
Semisweet milk chocolate chopped – 250 gm or 8 ounce
Strawberries – approx 20 strawberries washed and dried well
You have to,
1. Place chocolate in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water(i.e., a double boiler).
2. Stir occasionally until melted.
3. Remove from heat keep aside.
4. Line a flat tray with waxed paper.
5. One at a time, dip each strawberry in chocolate, twirl to coat.
6. Place on the waxed paper.
7. Repeat the same with other strawberries as well
7. Chill chocolate-dipped strawberries 15 minutes to set chocolate(it just takes that long to set)
1. Dont chill it in fridge more than an hour. Better to serve immediately
2. You could sprinkle chocolate-covered portion with chopped pistachios just before step 6.
3. You could use white chocolate. Or a combination of white and milk/dark chocolate.
I am sending this recipe to the following events.. (Images are linked)
Annzcafe Valentines Special Event
Mymoonah’s Any One Can Cook: Series 38
Julie’s event chirstmas delicacy.
Sobha Shyam says
wow, yummy chocolaty strawberries, wish i could grab some 🙂
fabulous dear……..feel like grabing those from the screen
Hari Chandana says
Looks so delicious and yummy !!
Umm Mymoonah says
Chocolate and strawberries amazing combination, wish I could have a bite.
thanks dearies 🙂
irresistable…wanna grab the whole..:)
It's my pleasure to give this award. Kindly collect your award from my space.
Nalini's Kitchen says
Wow!!!!!yummy yummy chocolate strawberries,feel like grabbing….
Thank Jay for that award :)…
Only Fish Recipes says
one of my favorites 🙂
Christy Gerald says
Super inviting and droolworthy Choco Strawberries.Creative and deliciously innovative.Luv it.
Christy Gerald says
A Fabulous Blog Award awaits U at my space.Will be delighted if U Come and collect it.
thanks a lot dearies….
chirsty…here i come 🙂
gr8 manju…looks very colourful and tempting…
wow..looks very tempting and colourful….
The strawberries look lovely. First time here. Nice space ..!I am following you on GFC. Hope you will do the same for me.
Anshu Bhatnagar says
Super lovely recipe…strawberries dipped in chocolate..what else one can expect 🙂 makes me remember the chocolate fountain of Golden Corral
First time into your space…wonderful recipes…
Happy to follow you on GFC…Inviting you to mine