King fish – 2 slices/steaks washed n cleaned
Ginger & garlic paste – 2 tsp
Kashmiri chilly powder – 1 tsp (you could decrease the spice level you desire)
Turmeric powder – a bit lesser that 1/4 tsp
Whole pepper – 5 pepper corns crushed
Lime juice – approx 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Coconut oil to fry
You have to,
1. Make a paste of chilli powder, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric, pepper, salt and lime juice.(Water won’t be required as the lime juice will be sufficient enough )
2. Now rub this over both sides of the fish steaks.
3. Leave this covered (with cling sheet) in chiller for 10-15 minutes
4. Heat oil in a non-stick pan
5. Slide in the fish pieces
6. Fry both sides of the fish
Note:- You can serve with sliced onions or onion rings
I am so happy and excited. The very first time I am receiving a blog award. And that too from 2 of my blog friends….
Now it is time to dedicate this awards to my 10 favorite blogs. They are
Dear all, drop in to these blogs i mentioned, you won’t be disappointed.