Pasta/Spaghetti/Noodles – 250 gm
Olive oil – 1 tbsp + 1 tsp
Water – 6 cups
Salt to taste
Pepper – 1 to 2 tsp
Frozen green peas – 1 cup
parmesan cheese – 2 to 3 tbsp gratted
Ginger-Garlic – 2 tsp gratted
You have to,
1. Bring water and 1 tsp oil to a boil in a deep sauce pan and add pasta
2. Stir down the pasta completely immersed in the water.
3. Add salt and cook until tender, stirring strands often(check the cooking time mentioned in the packet). Drain.
2. Return pasta to the sauce pan.
5. Heat remaining oil in a large pan.
6. Add ginger, garlic and green peas and saute for 2 minutes.
7. Now add cooked pasta, pepper, salt, cheese, and toss to blend.
8. Serve hot 🙂
1. You could serve with additional Parmesan cheese.
2. You could add in 1 tbsp butter at step 7
Leave a Reply