Last week we celebrated Trivandrum Association’s Annual Sports Day!!
It was real fun and we enjoyed upto the core..After coming in Doha, it is my first experience, where I enjoyed dawn to dusk…
We arranged a Food stall at the site, where few of us contributed some food items….
My contribution was Chicken sandwich and Parippu vada
Lemme share the recipe of chicken sandwich
First approx 100 gm Boneless Chicken and cook with a 1 small piece of garlic, 1/2 tsp of pepper powder and salt. Once it is cooked, cool and crumble it to small pieces.
1. Shredded Chicken – 2 cup
2. Pepper – 1 tbsp
3. mayonnaise(lite/Low fat) – 5 tbsp
4. Cream cheese – 1 cubes
5. Salt to taste
6. Bread slices – 8 to 12 pieces
7. Cabbage – 1/4 cup chopped finely
You have to
1. Take a bowl and whisk cheese and mayonnaise
2. To this add chicken, pepper, cabbage and salt to taste.
3. Mix well, it will form a creamy paste.
4. Cut the brown edges of all the bread slices
5. Spread the filling on each slice and cover with the another slice and press lightly.
6. Cut Diagonally and serve.
7. This sandwich can be served cold or in room temperature
It is tasty 🙂