This is again my mom’s recipe. She prepares very often if we all are at home. She made this on X’mas 🙂
For this you need,
1. Chicken Curry
2. Onion – 1 medium sliced thinly
3. Tomato – 2 nos sliced thinly
4. Ginger-Garlic – 3 tbsp chopped very finely
5. Oil – 3 tbsp
6. Cornflour – 2 tbsp
7. Water – 1 cup hot
8. Curry leaves – 2 strip
9. Coconut (optional)- thinly sliced into small pieces
You have to
1. Heat oil in a pan in medium flame
2. Add Onion and saute till it is pink. You can add the coconut slices at this stage
3. Add ginger garlic and tomato
5. After sauting well for approx 2 min add the chicken curry to this
6. mix well and allow to boil.
7. Now add a paste which is made of cornflour and water to the the chicken gravy.
8. Make sure the flame is medium and saute till turn dry.
9. Serve with Roti or Rice