Soya chunks – 2 cup
frozen green peas – 3/4 cup
onion – 1 small
tomato – 2 big seeded and chopped
green chilli – 1 slit of chopped
ginger – 1 tbsp chopped
garlic – 2 tbsp chopped
corriander leaves – 3 tbsp
salt to taste
Oil – 2 tbsp
For masala powder:
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp corriander powder
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 small bay leaf
1/2 inch long cinnamon stich
Prepare soya mince
1. Boil water and add enough salt and remove from fire.
2. Add the soya chunks and keep it closed for 10 to 15 minutes
3. Drain and squeeze it and mince it in grinder
4. Soya mince is ready
For the masala and gravy
1. Grind the ingredients for the masala powder and keep aside closed.
2. Heat oil in a pan in medium flame
3. add chopped onion ,green chilli.
4. Once it turns pink add ginger and garlic chopped.
5. After 2-3 min add chopped tomato.
6. allow it to turn soft.
7. Now add the p0wdered masala and mix well till its leaves oil.
8. Add minced soya and green peas. Mix well and add salt if necessary.
9. Add corriander leaves and leave it closed for 5 min in medium flame.
10. Serve with Chappathi or Roti
Note: Soya mince can be replaced with lamb/meat/chicken mince. Just make sure to cook till it is done at step 9.