1. Strawberries – 1 cup
2. Low fat milk – 100 ml
3. condensed milk – 1/4 cup (You can reduce it if you dont want it to be sweet)
You have to
1. Hull strawberries and mince in a food processor until smooth.
2. Add in milk and condensed milk. Blend for another 5 seconds
3. Pour the mixture into 3-4 ice-lolly moulds and attach the tops.
4. Freeze for a minimum of 4 hrs until solid.
5. While serving, warm the moulds with your hands(or under running water for few seconds) to release the pops.
It is super tasty…You will end up making this again and again