Then came in a tray with test tubes rather I call it a test tube stand . It looks similar to what we could see in a Chemistry lab. All the test tubes had a basil leaf inside it. A rose drink was poured in each of the test tube and it started smoking and bubbling. Reminded me of Alton Brown’s food lab. Once the smoke and bubbles settled a bit, we tasted the welcome drink.
- Bharwan Khumb (right bottom) – stuffed mushrooms.
- Paneer Makhmali (right top) – a flavorful appetizer made of Indian Cottage Cheese
- Kandhari Murg (center top) – This was made of chicken and it was yum
- Bharwa murg (center bottom). It was a chicken drumstick without a bone. Instead it was stuffed with flavorful chicken mince.
- Barra Kebab (left) – It was a flavorful lamp chops
And then the last course came in. We were served 2 desserts.Astronomy Kulfi Canal.