Canapes looks so cute and it stands out on your table spread for a cocktail party or for a high tea. It can even served as an Amuse-bouche
Canapes are a very quick treat, if you have Monaco biscuits handy at home. There is no particular measurement for the amount of toppings you could keep. Just make sure the toppings is not watery. It should be thick or creamy.
Few days back during a gathering, I had a similar canape. So the inspiration comes from there…
- Monaco biscuits – 1 packet
- Coleslaw recipe – Atleast 1/3 of the recipe from here
- Paprika – a tiny pinch
- Coriander or Dill leaves – for garnish ( 1 tbsp would be enough)
You have to,
- Place all biscuits. Arrange it leaving enough space in between
- Add the paprika to the coleslaw, mix gently to blend well
- Top approx one teaspoon of coleslaw on each biscuit
- Garnish with coriander leaves
Let your imagination run wild and choose the toppings you love!!!