All the ingredients which goes in this recipe is always available at home
- Potato – 1 big, boiled, skinned and mashed well
- Ghee – 1 tbsp heap full
- Powdered sugar – 1/4 cup
- Milk – 3 tbsp
- Green cardadom powder – a pinch
You have to
- Heat ghee in a thick bottom sauce pan in medium to low flame
- Add the mashed potato.
- Now stir fry continuously using a wooden spoon
- Fry till the potato is fried well and nice aroma comes. (This takes around 10 minutes and the ghee oozes out and the mixture turns shiny)
- Add milk and sugar to this.
- Keep stiring till the mixture starts leaving the pan
- Make sure no lumps formed
- Finish it off adding cardomom powder and stir well
- Serve warm.
Notes: You could garnish it with chopped almonds. I skipped it