For dough you need,
1. whole wheat flour or atta – 1/2 cup
2. gram flour or besan – 1/2 cup
3. fresh fenugreek leaves – 1/2 cup
4. cumin powder – 1/2 tsp (optional)
5. turmeric – 1/4 tsp
6. red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
7. green chilli and ginger paste – approx 1/2 tsp (optional)
8. oil – 2 tbsp
9. curd/yogurt – to knead
10.salt as required
You have to
1. Mix all the ingredients except curd.(methi leaves shall leave water)
2. Add 1 tbsp of curd each time while kneading as required to form a dough
3. If the dough is becoming sticky, then just add some wheat flour.
4. Keep the dough aside for 15-20 minutes covered with a cling sheet or a kitchen towel.
5. Now make medium sized marble sized or lemon sized balls from the dough.
6. Roll each ball to thin flat discs (if required dust flour while rolling).
7. Heat a iron skillet or pan or tava.
8. Cook the thepla fliping each side and adding 1/2 tsp oil each side
9. Once the thepla is cooked as well as browned both sides, remove from the pan.
10. Make rest of the the theplas this way. Keep all theplas in a closed steel box or casserole.
Have these methi theplas with pickles, or any subzi or curd or aam ki launji or eat as it is.