Raw Banana – 2
Turmeric – a tiny pinch
Salt as required
Coconut oil – 1 tbsp
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Curry leaves of 1 spring
Hing – a tiny pinch
You have to
1. Dry roast and grind those ingredients and keep aside closed
2. Peel banana ans chop into cubes.
3. You can keep it in buttermilk or curd tilll you are ready to use it
4. Heat oil in a non-sick pan(preferable) and add add mustard seeds and allow to pop up.
5. Add hing and curry leaves
6. Add raw banana, turmeric and salt.
7. Stir fry. Sprinkle 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup water and cook in low to medium flame till it is cooked.
8. Once it is cooked, you can increase the flame to evaporate the excess water. Make sure you stir fry in between
9. Add in the masala powder(which is closed and kept). Mix well. Remove from fire.
10. Serve with rice and moru curry / rasam / mango curry
Note:- You can make the same recipe using potatoes