Red apple – 1
Strawberries – 10
Cinnamon powder – 1/4 tsp
White sugar – 1/2 tsp (optional. I dint use)
Oats – 1/4 cup (I used Quark)
Brown sugar – 1 tbsp
Butter – 1/2 tsp
You have to
Preheat oven to 180 degree C
1. Core the apple and chop them
2. Clean and chop the straberries
3. Heat apple, white sugar, cinnamon powder and water in a sauce pan in a medium flame
4. Cover and cook for around 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Add in strawberries and mix. Remove from fire
6. Blend oats, brown sugar and butter in a mixer
7. Divide and fill the bottom of 4 ramekins with the apple strawberries mix
8. Now top with Oats mixture equally
9. Bake in a oven for 15 minutes.
10. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream and cream. Or have as it is, that’s how I do..
wow this looks so good, super inviting
Healthy breakfast ,yummy!
Join EP event-Garlic OR Turmeric @ Spice n Flavors
wow, I love crumbke…I also recently made mixed berry crumble and topped it with little all-purpose flour and oats…was delicious!!