Wheat flour – 2 cups
Spinach/ Palak leaves paste of 1 cup finely chopped leaves
Curd – 1/4 cup or a bit more (adjust according to the dough consistency)
Salt – to taste
Chopped Garlic – 1 tbsp
Chilli powder – 1 tbsp
Hing – a pinch
Cumin/Carom seeds – 1 tbsp
Turmeric – 1/4 tbsp
Oil – 2 tbsp
To prepare the dough
1. Mix all the ingredients listed into a dough adding curd little by little.
2. Dab with little oil if it is sticky
3. Keep aside closed for 20 minutes.
For Paneer Cauliflower Stuffing
Paneer – 1 cup grated/ crumbled
cauliflower – 1 cup grated
Green chilli – 2 chopped finely
coriander leaves – 4 tbsp finely chopped
ginger – 1 tbsp grated
Salt to taste
You have to
1. Mix all the above ingredients.
2. Keep aside for 5 minutes.
To Make paratha
1. You can make around 8-10 parathas with the above filling.
2. Make sure the dough size and the filling size is the same.
3. Now roll out as a small puri
4. keep the stuffing inside and seal the edges.
5. Roll as rotis very carefully for that it won’t break the edges completely
6. Place on a hot griddle, roast and drizzle oil, to shallow fry the parathas both sides on medium-low heat.
7. Serve hot