This year I prepared chicken sandwich a different way. (Last year’s recipe can be found here)
1. Boneless chicken breast pieces – 450 gm
2. Mayonnaise – 1 cup
3. cream cheese softened – 1/2 cup
4. parsley/coriander leaves finely chopped- 1/2 cup
5. garlic – 1 clove sliced
6. pepper powder – 1 tsp
You have to,
1. Add the chicken pieces in in a sauce pan along with garlic and pepper
2. Add enough cold water to cover and boil
3. Now reduce the flame and let it simmer for 10 minute
4. Remove from fire and keep it closed for at least 30 minutes.
5. Drain the chicken. Discard the garlic pieces
6. Now cut the chicken pieces in to tiny pieces or just shred it
7. Whisk the softened cream cheese and mayonnaise till it is combined well.
8. In a large bowl mix chicken, parsley/ coriander leaves and whisked cream cheese- mayonnaise mixture
9. cover with a cling sheet and refrigerate
This can be prepared a day before and refrigerated.
For the sandwich,
1. Bread rolls/bread slices
2. butter for spreading the slice (optional)
3. Chicken filling
You have to,
1. Spread the softened butter on each slices
2. Now add 1 or 2 tbsp of the chicken filling
3. cover with another slice
4. repeat the same with all slices
5. Serve or pack tightly in a plastic sheet or foil.
6. Serve with tomato sauce and coleslaw
Now let me share some pics..
Jamun clicks (images are linked to the recipe)