This year I prepared chicken sandwich a different way. (Last year’s recipe can be found here)
1. Boneless chicken breast pieces – 450 gm
2. Mayonnaise – 1 cup
3. cream cheese softened – 1/2 cup
4. parsley/coriander leaves finely chopped- 1/2 cup
5. garlic – 1 clove sliced
6. pepper powder – 1 tsp
You have to,
1. Add the chicken pieces in in a sauce pan along with garlic and pepper
2. Add enough cold water to cover and boil
3. Now reduce the flame and let it simmer for 10 minute
4. Remove from fire and keep it closed for at least 30 minutes.
5. Drain the chicken. Discard the garlic pieces
6. Now cut the chicken pieces in to tiny pieces or just shred it
7. Whisk the softened cream cheese and mayonnaise till it is combined well.
8. In a large bowl mix chicken, parsley/ coriander leaves and whisked cream cheese- mayonnaise mixture
9. cover with a cling sheet and refrigerate
This can be prepared a day before and refrigerated.
For the sandwich,
1. Bread rolls/bread slices
2. butter for spreading the slice (optional)
3. Chicken filling
You have to,
1. Spread the softened butter on each slices
2. Now add 1 or 2 tbsp of the chicken filling
3. cover with another slice
4. repeat the same with all slices
5. Serve or pack tightly in a plastic sheet or foil.
6. Serve with tomato sauce and coleslaw
Now let me share some pics..
Jamun clicks (images are linked to the recipe)
Super tempting chicken sandwich and jamun looks so inviting.Both recipes looks so yummy.
wow..this looks incredible..;)
Sobha Shyam says
delicious chicken sandwich..appreciate ur efforts on cooking so many dishes 🙂
Join the Just "4" Fun event 🙂
looks yummmmmy…its simply mouthwatering..;P
sandwhich is so yumm…i love these kind of chicken sandwiches and ur gulab jamuns look so tempting…I'm sure everyone enjoyed them!
Thanks a lot for stopping by my space…glad to knw another Manju , Manjoo 🙂
When was this event? And where? I'd really have loved to meet you!
This sandwich sounds something like my fave chicken prep from the juice stalls here–yum.
nash…it was on last friday. TRAQ if a association for Trivandrum residents…
The event was on last friday at Indian Club… :)…we will meet up some time… 😀
danks manju…from manju 😀
thanks faseeela 🙂
thank u all dearies 🙂
Only Fish Recipes says
wow…that is indeed very delicious dear !yum!
Very nice recipe..