Make the dal stuffing
1. Cooked dal (Boil the dal till it is thick,dry and allow to cool) – 1 cup
2. Finely chopped onions – 2 tbsp
3. Coriander leaves – 1/2 tbsp finely chopped,
4. Green chillies(optional) – 1 small(finely chopped )
5. Amchur(dry mango powder) – 1/4 tsp
You have to
1. Mix the above ingredients to form a smooth soft mixture.
2. Divide it into 3 to 4 lemon sized filling.
3. Use same amount of lemon sized wheat flour dough balls.
4. Make sure the dough size and the filling size is the same.
5. Now roll out as a small puri and keep the stuffing inside and seal the edges.
6. Roll as rotis very carefully for that it won’t break the edges
7. Place on a hot griddle, roast and drizzle oil, to shallow fry the parathas both sides on medium-low heat.
8. Serve with pickle and curd
Note: You can follow this recipe to see the making of parathas