For wheat pizza base
1. Dry yeast – 1/2 tsp
2. Lukewarm water – 1/2 to 3/4 cup (approx)
3. whole wheat flour – 3/4 cup
4. All-purpose flour – 1/4 cup
5. Olive oil – 1/4 tbsp
6. Honey – 1/4 tbsp
7. Salt – a small pinch
1. Add lukewarm water to the dry yeast and keep aside for about 5 minutes.
2. Now combine all ingredients and knead to form a dough. Apply the olive while if you feel it is sticky
3. Keep this dough in a large oiled bowl.
4. Cover with plastic wrap or a moist clean kitchen towel
5. Allow to rise in a warm place for around 40 minutes(Or until dough has doubled in bulk)
6. Punch dough and transfer to a floured board and knead.
7. Dust the surface of the table with flour and stretch the dough to form a pizza base.
8. Make sure to make the edges taller than the inner portion(should look like a plate. Or you can do this in the pan or tin.
Now let us make the pizza
1. Chicken roast – 1 cup (of this recipe)
2. Oregano – 1 tsp
3. onions – 8 to 10 square separated pieces
4. Sweet corn – 2 tbsp
5. Shredded Mozzarella cheese – 1/2 to 1 cup
6. Pizza sauce – 3/4 cup (of this recipe )
7. Olive oil to brush the edges
You have to
1. Preheat the oven to 180 deg cel
2. Spread the base with the pizza sauce evenly. springle oregano
3. Top it with onion, chicken roast and sweet corn
4. Top cheese to cover all the inner part.
5. Brush the edges with olive oil.
6. Keep inside the oven for 20-30 minute(keep your eyes in the oven after 20 minutes) or till the cheese bubbles on top.(I kept for another 5 minutes to bring the brown color on top as i like a bit crisp crust)
7. Remove at this point of time and cut into slices and enjoy 😀