Reposting…I posted this loong time back…I made this omlet recently with chopped spinach leaves.
1. Whole Eggs – 4
2. Palak/ Indian Spinach coarse paste – 1 1/4 cups
3. Pepper powder – 2 tsps (you can add more if you like it spicy)
4. Salt – to taste
5. Oil – 2 tbsps
You have to,
1. Beat eggs with palak paste, pepper powder and salt.
2. Heat oil in a non stick pan.
3. Pour eggs and cook on medium heat till set.
4. Turn over once and cook till egg is cooked.
5. Serve hot the green omelet.
1. Instead of whole eggs and spinach paste, you could use 6 egg white and 1 cup very finely chopped spinach leaves for the above recipe.
I love it too…and make it very ofter after you taught me…
🙂 thanks dear
Kitchen Flavours says
Healthy and yummy….
Manjoo, this is a quick & easy recipe!! Will make it!