to make this.
1. Chicken à la King – The same quantity mentioned in this recipe
2. Puff Pastry – 4 square sheets (small)
You have to,
1. Pre-heat the oven at 180 deg cel.
2. Take four 180 or 190 ml capasity oven proof cups or bowls. Spoon in 1/4 portion of Chicken à la King .
3. Cover the top of the bowl with 1 pastry sheet
4. seal the edges.
5. Prick the top using pastry sheet using a fork
6. Repeat the same with other 3 bowls.
7. Keep these bowls on a baking tray which is lined with foil
8. Bake for 20 minutes. (Pastry will be puffed and will be in golden color)
9. Remove from oven and allow to cool a bit.
10. Serve the pot pies in the same bowl.
Note:- Crush in the edges of the pastry sheet into the bowl and mix with the sauce inside .Enjoy every bite…. 🙂
Sneha Pradeep says
This seems to be a very different one…looking yum yum….