Brown bread slices – 8
carrots gratted – 1/2 cup
frozen green peas – 1 cup
Cottage cheese – 1/4 cup crumbled
Green chillies – 1 chopped
Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp chopped
Butter/Oil – 1 tsp
salt to taste
You have to,
1. Heat the oil/butter. Add the green chilli, green peas, carrot, paneer and salt.
2. Cook for 5 minutes. Crush the green peas with the spoon and mix well
3. Spread the mixture on 1 bread slice evenly.
4. Cover with another bread slice. Repeat the same with other bread pieces
5. Cut into two and serve.
1. You can butter the bread slices lightly
2. Instead of using it as sandwich spread, this mixture can be served with chappathi also