Babycorns – 10
Cottage cheese (paneer) – 200 grams
Green chillies – 3 nos chopped
Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tsp
Fresh coriander leaves – 2 tbsp finely chopped
Kashmiri red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Garam masala powder – 2 tsp
Dried Mango powder or aamchur -2 tsp
All purpose flour – 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil for drizzing over the kebabs
4. Place the cottage cheese in a deep bowl and mash well(i grinded for 1-2 pulse).
5. Add the green chillies, ginger-garlic paste, fresh coriander, chilli powder, garam masala powder, dried mango powder, al purpose flour and salt.
6. Knead well to make a smooth dough.
7. Divide the dough into 10 prtions(same as the number of babycorn cobs available.)
8. Take the babycorn and take one portion os paneer mix and stick it around the babycorn cob. (It will look like a cigar 🙂 ) . Repeat the same with other babycorn
9. Heat a nonstick pan or tawa.
10. Place the kababs on it, drizzle a little oil all around and shallow-fry till golden brown.
11. Turn the kabab over frequently so that they brown evenly.
12. Serve warm.