Brown Bread – 6 sliced
Onion – 1 small chopped
Tomato – 1 medium chopped
red chilli powder – 1 to 2 tsp
turmeric – 1/4 tsp
garam masala – 1/2 tsp
salt to taste
oil – 1 tbsp
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
curry leaves – 1 string
You have to,
1. Cut the bread pieces into small cubes
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan or kadai or wok
3. Add Mustard seeds and allow to pop up.Add curry leaves
4. Add Onions and green chillies and saute till translucent
5. Now add chopped tomato , Red chilli powder , turmeric,garam masala, salt and saute for 2-3 minutes
6. Add in the bread pieces and mix till the masala is coated the bread pieces evenly.
7. Sprinkly corriander leaves and close the pan with lid and switch off the fire.
8. Leave it closed for 5 minutes and later serve hot.
1. You could use white or brown bread
2. You can replace red chilli powder and garam masala with sambar powder. This tastes very nice
Leave a Reply