This easy no bake recipe is inspired from Nigella Lawson..This recipe serves 4-6. It shoud be served chill.
1. Mcvities Digestive biscuits – 5-6
2. butter – 2 tbsp softened
3. Kiri cream cheese – 8 squares
4. Sugar – 1/3 cup powdered
5. Vanilla extract – 1/2 tsp
6. Lemon juice – 1/4 tsp
7. Whipping cream – 125 ml
8. Fruit berry spread – 100ml
You have to
1. Make the biscuit crumbs using food processor or a grinder
2. Add butter and whiz again to make the mixture clump.
3. Press this mixture into a small spring form tin(I dint have a small spring-form tin, so i used a flat bottom glass bowl)
4. Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice in a bowl until smooth.
5. Whip the double cream, and then fold it into the cream cheese mixture.
6. Spoon this filling on top of the biscuit base and smooth the surface with a spatula.
7. Leave it in refrigeratar for overnight.
8. Add the Fruit berry spread and keep it back to fridge
9. If you are using springform tin before serving, unmould slice and serve. Else just slice and scoop and serve 🙂