This is very simple to make 🙂
Refined oil – 4 tbsp
Onion – 2 big thinly sliced
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tbsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Chilly Powder – 1 tbsp
Coriander Powder – 1.5 tbsp
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
boneless Chicken – 500 gm cleaned washed drained and cut into small cubes
Salt to taste
Curry Leaves of 2 string
You have to,
1. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a non stick pan
2. Add the thinly sliced onions and curry leaves
3. Saute it until it turn transparent.
4. Add the ginger garlic paste and saute for 2 minutes.
5. Now add turmeric powder, coriander powder, chilli powder and garam masala and saute for 2-3 minutes.
6. Add the chicken pieces and salt and mix well.
5. Close the pan with a lid and allow the chicken cook in low flame. No need to add any water.
6. If the chicken is not cooked, when the water starts to dry up, sprinkle some water and cook.
7. Once the chicken is cooked and water is dried up add remaining 2 tbsp oil and saute till all sides of the chichken pieces is fried and a dark brown color.
8. Serve with chappathi or as a starter 🙂
Note: 1. Instead of refined oil, you can use coconut oil.
2. In step 2 , you could add 1/4 cup thinly sliced coconut pieces also