I din’t know making chicken puffs is so easy :)..I made chicken puffs using pastry sheets…
Lemme share the recipe for 3 chicken puffs.
1. Frozen puff pastry sheets – 3 small squares
2. Chicken Roast – 6 tbsp
3. Beaten egg of 1/2 portion of egg (optional)
You have to,
1. Thaw the frozen puff pastry sheets
2. Preheat the oven in 160 deg celsius.
3. Divide the chicken roast filling to 3 portions and keep each portion inside each sheets and seal the edges.(Use fork to seal the edges)
4. You can make rectangles or triangles.
5. Brush beaten egg on the sealed puffs.
6. Take a baking tray and line with a cookie sheet. Now place the puffs on a cookie sheet
7. Bake the puffs for 15-20 minutes.
8. Serve hot.
1. For chicken roast recipe click here
2. You could mince the chicken roast and use as filling.
For the eggs puff recipe click the image below