LK made this for Easter 🙂
For base you need
1. Marie biscuit – 200g powdered
2. Butter – 100g softened
For chocolate sauce you need,
1. Milk – 1 1/2 cups
2. Sugar – 1 cup
3. Cornflour – 2 tbsp
4. Cocoa pwd – 3 tbsp
5. Vanila Essence- 2 drops
For topping you need
1. Whipping cream – 200ml
For preparing the base you have to
1. Mix the softened butter and the biscuit powder in a bowl
For preparing the sauce you have to,
1. Make a paste of 1/4 cup warm milk and cornflour in small bowl.
2. Repeat the above method with coco powder and 1/4 cup warm milk
3. Now boil milk, sugar, and paste made in step 1 and 2 together in a sauce pan
4. Cook this in a low flame to form a thick sauce and remove from stove
5. Allow the sauce to cool down
6. Now add vanila essence and mix well.
For preparing the topping you have to
1. Beat the cream with a electric beater until soft peaks forms.
1. Take a round or square glass tin and add half of the biscuit mixture.
2. Spread the powder evenly and press well and form the base
3. Keep aside approx 1/4 cup chocolate sauce for decoration and pour remaining chocolate sauce over the prepared biscuit layer.
5. Spread the remaining biscuit mixture on top of cocoa sauce.
6. Spread cream on top of biscuit layer evenly and level it using a spatula.
7. Fill the remaining chocolate sauce in a piping bag and decorate as you wish
Note: – If you do layering in tiny glasses, it could served as it is. It looks nice and you could see the different layers as well.