Something which is highly demanded at home and my all time favorite snack 🙂
Mom used to make it for tea on week ends….no more words to tell how good it is… 🙂
Mom makes it with jaggery or sugar..Today i made it with jaggery..
1. Brown or White Flattened Rice/ Aval/ Poha – 1 cup
2. Coconut grated – 1/2 cup
3. Jaggery powder(coarse)/grated – 1/4 cup
4. Cardamom – 1 crushed
5. Milk – 1/4 cup optional
You have to,
1. Mix all the ingredient in a large bowl. If you squeeze with hand it is perfect..coz it will release more moisture from the coconut and jaggery.
2. If you feel the mix is dry, sprinkle milk and mix well.
2. Keep it closed for a 5-10 min
3. Serve with or without plantain
Note: You could add 3 tbsp roasted skinned ground nuts while mixing the aval
2. If you want to use sugar, replace jaggery with 1/4 cup of sugar(If you feel the sweet is less you add more)
yum yum yum
🙂 yea sbb..it is really yummyy