I prepare these quick stir fries during most week ends. One of the reason being so lazy to go for long procedure…It goes well with rice and any vegetarian gravy or Yogurt based gravy.
- French Beans – 15 to 20 nos washed well
- Onion – 1 medium sized, skinned, quartered and sliced
- Green chilies – 1 slit
- Curry leaves of 1 spring
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Coconut freshly grated – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Coconut oil – 2 tbsp
- Water – 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds- 1/4 tsp
You have to,
- Remove the head and tail of french beans.
- Cut each beans to 1 inch long pieces or simply chop them
- Heat oil in a pan in medium flame
- Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds and allow to pop
- Now add curry leaves, beans, green chili and onion.
- Stir fry for 2 minutes and add water.
- Close and cook for 5-7 minutes or till the water dries up
- Add salt saute once and finish of by adding coconut
- Remove from flame
- Serve with rice
Aint that simple 🙂
In seafood my favorite one is
Squid stir fry