You have to
1. In food processor or blender puree the cucumber (3 secs)
2. Add in the watermelon chunks and continue for another 3-4 seconds. (You don’t have to blend too much as it may grind the seeds of watermelon if in case you are not using a seedless melon. )
3. Pour the juice through a previously set large fine-mesh sieve over a large bowl
4. Press on solids with a rubber spatula or spoon to get the entire juice. Discard solids.
5. You can add sugar at this time and stir well. But it is completely optional.
6. Pour in a tall glasses and garnish with mint leaves. Serve chill