Ripe Bananas – 2 nos .
Butter – 10 gm
Dark brown sugar – 1/4 cup
Honey – 1 tbsp
Almonds(dry roasted) – 10, coarsely chopped
Cinnamon powder – a tiny pinch
You have to,
1. Take a skillet/pan, add honey, sugar and butter
2. Cut banana lengthwise and then cross wise. This will give 4 pieces. Keep aside
3. Heat pan in a medium flame and stir with a wooden spatula to melt the sugar
4. Slide in the bananas
5. Cook till the sauce turn thick. You can flip the bananas gently or drizzle the syrup over the banana. Cook for about 4-5 minutes. (Make sure not to burn them)
6. Sprinkle cinnamon powder and remove from stove
7. Serve banana hot sprinkled with chopped almonds..sit back and enjoy ♥ ♥ ♥
Scoop of vanilla ice cream can make it divine..
Notes: I used “nendra pazham” . So if we are using the soft bananas the cooking time reduces, maximum 2-3 minutes in the syrup will do
You could replace dark brown sugar with light brown sugar…It will have a lighter color.