What you need
1. Blueberries – 1/2 cup
2. Chocolate – 1/2 cup (I used ilk chocolate. But dark chocolate gives it a healthy twist
3. Coconut oil – 1/4 tsp or less
You have to,
1. Wash and pat dry the blueberries with paper towel.
2. In a double boiler melt chocolate and coconut oil till it is super smooth and shiny
3. Remove from heat and keep aside till it is warm to room temperature
4. Dip the berries into the chocolate to coat and then place them on a baking sheet.
5. Do this in several batches and leave space while placing them on the baking sheet
6. Once done transfer them to refrigerator for atleast 10 minutes
1. Water is chocolate’s enemy. So make sure it is well dried before dipping them in chocolate
2. I never thought of adding coconut oil till I read Janel Rudolph’s article
Manju @ Manjus Eating Delights says
Hi Manjoo dear…been a long time alle. Thanks for stopping by dear. Love such fruit coated in chcolate candys…taste bhi health bhi 😛 Hope u r doing well. Are u on FB?
thank manju 🙂