Oats – 3/4 cup (I used Quaker)
Rice flour – 1/2 cup
Sooji/Rava – 1/4 cup
Green chilli 1 finely chopped
Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp finely chopped
Ginger – 1 tsp finely chopped
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Whole black Pepper – 1 tsp coarsely crushed
Onion – 1 medium finely chopped
Curd – 1 cup whisked
Salt as needed
Water as needed
You have to,
1. Dry roast oats till the color of oats slightly changes.
2. Finely powder when it cools down.
3. Take a deep bowl and add in oats powder, rice flour, rava, jeera, pepper, salt and mix well.
4. Now add onions, ginger, corriander leaves, whisked curd and 1 cup of water and mix well.
5. Keep adding water to make a thin batter if required (a buttermilk consistency)
6. Heat a dosa pan/tawa in medium flame
7. sprinkle oil and add a laddle of batter on the tawa. You have to drizzle the batter around the pan and finish it in the middle. You can see it will form holes. Please note that not to pour and spread like normal dosa.
8. Drizzle oil over the dosa and allow to cook one side till golden brown. (No need to flip)
9. Transfer to the serving plate. (It is best to serve hot)
Enjoy the hot crispy rava oats dosa with a chutney. You will love it.