This is a recipe which takes me down the memory lane. This is a delicious snack which my mom used to prepare during school days. Most of the days when I am back from school, I get to eat this. Once in a while she prepares this for breakfast and that day I take this in my lunch box.
This crepe recipe is much easier than you think and delicious as well…
For Crepe you need,
- All purpose flour – 1/2 cup
- Egg – 1 no, lightly beaten
- Salt a tiny pinch
- Water as required (I used 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp.)
- Freshly grated coconut- 1/2 to 3/4 cup
- Sugar – 1 to 2 tbsp
- Cardamom – 1 crushed
You have to
- Take a bowl, add the ingredients for the pancake.
- Mix well without forming any lumps to form a thin batter.
- Mix the ingredients for the filling in a separate bowl and keep aside
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium flame.
- Add a ladle of batter and spread it circularly to form a thin crepe
- Once it cooked it will leave sides. flip it and cook the other side.
- Remove from pan. Repeat the same with the remaining batter.
- Take each pan cake and keep a portion of the filling and roll it form a cylinder.
- Do the same with the rest of the pancakes.
- You can prepare around 3 to 4 pancakes with the above measurement
- Serve hot or warm.
Note: You could drizzle honey over the rolled pancakes before serving
Few old pics