Rice flour – 1 cup roasted and cooled
Medium thick Coconut Milk – 1 cup
Shallots or pearl onions – 4 to 5
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
black peppercorn – 5 nos
salt to taste
2. Bring coconut milk to boil in a bottom thick pan. Add minsed spice, salt and mix well.
3. Add the rice powder and reduce the flame and mix. remove from flame
4. Mix well with a wooden spoon till it is blend well.
5. Leave it closed for 5-10 minutes.
6. When the dough is warm enough to touch kneed well to form a soft dough
7. Now make small even balls of the size of a gooseberries.
8. Flatten them using a chappathi press or roller pin.
9. Deep fry the small tortillas in refined oil till golden brown in medium flame in several batches
10. Once it is cool, store them in a air tight container.