Inspired by Nigella Lawson!!!
This is something different and easy to prepare!! I have tried this 2-3 time after I came to Doha.
1. Vanilla Ice cream – 400-500 ml
2. Bourbon biscuits – 12 nos
3. Galaxy hazelnut Chocolate – 10 small square pieces(1 bar)
4. Cling sheet to spread inside the ice cream box
5. Empty Ice cream box – 800-1000 ml capacity
You have to,
1. Add the biscuits to a big zip lock bag and beat the bag with a roller pin till all the biscuits are broken to small pieces
2. Roughly cut the Chocolate into tiny tiny pieces
3. Pour the whole ice cream into a large bowl
4. Add the biscuit pieces and chocolate pieces and mix with a wooden spoon till all the biscuit pieces and chocolate pieces are spread evenly(Don’t mix it for a long time, it may turn watery)
5. Take cling sheet and line it in a empty ice cream box( you could use any bigger plastic box)
6. Pour the ice cream mix, close and freeze it for minimum 3-4 hours.
7. While serving upside down the ice cream in a flat tray and cut the ice cream into slices and serve immediately
Note:- You can add 1 tbsp of honey in the step 4