Something tangy sweet peppery..and so simple to prepare
- Salad cucumber – 2
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper – a pinch
- Toasted pine nuts – to garnish
You have to
- Wash the cucumber well an wipe with towel
- Using a peeler peel the cucumber.
- You have keep peeling till you reach seeds.
- Continue peeling this way around the cucumber. You can discard the seeds
- Add this in a large bowl
- Whisk together the vinegar, sugar, pepper and salt.
- Toss in the cucumbers,
- Cover and chill for at least 10 minutes.
- While serving you can garnish with toasted pine nuts
If you have enough time, you can roll each slices..It will look pretty in the bowl…