This is not the first time I am visiting L2. I was invited a while back to try their Buffet Dinner and I was truly impressed. From then we were planning to come, and finally we are back to try their breakfast. We reached the hotel pretty early. Thanks to our wake up alarm Little M.
The restaurant is located at the 2nd floor of Double Tree. What impressed me was the bright light falling into the restaurant space. The room is non smoking. (They have a separate dinning room for smoking people. That is impressive and I am saved.) The restaurant interior is simple and stylish.
After settling down we explored their breakfast spread. They have live station for crepes and omelets. At a glance the spread may appear small. But it is not.
They have a lot of variety there. From mezze to cheese, different fresh juices, breads, cakes, croissants, danish, doughnuts, muffins, pastries, fresh fruits, grilled and steamed vegetables, soaked oats, bircher muselli, porridges and much more
L2 offers variety of International dishes. Food spread is small. But all tastes really good. Fresh, Delicious and worth the money you spend with a great service. It is a quiet, bright place with excellent breakfast spread.
The Breakfast cost 110 QAR per person. They have few interesting and very reasonable offers.
- 6.30am – 10.30am, Friday until 11am: QAR 110 per person
- Happy hour buffet: 8am to 10am – QAR 70 per person
- 12pm – 3.30pm: QAR 90 per person
- Mini business lunch (2 course lunch – either starter and main course or main course and dessert) for QAR 60 per person
- A la carte
- Every Thursday
- 6.30pm – 10.30pm
- QAR 169 per person (incl. buffet drinks) – QAR 250 per person (incl. special drinks)
- Every Friday
- 1pm – 4pm
- QAR 149 per person (incl. buffet drinks) – QAR 250 per person (incl. special drinks)
Until 6 yrs old: free
6-12: half price