This recipe is very easy to prepare. You could grill the kebabs in a grill pan or bake as I did. And baking helped me to do other works in parallel.
- Bamboo skewers – 2
- Boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes – 200 gram
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Lime juice – 1 tbsp
- Dry red chili – 1
- Coriander/Cilantro leaves finely chopped – 1 tbsp
- Refined or Olive oil – 1 teaspoon
- Soak bamboo skewers in water. At least 30 minutes it should be soaked. This will avoid the skewer getting burned, when we place them on grilling pan or oven
- Mince the garlic and dry red chili
- Add in lime juice, cilantro, oil and salt. Whisk this
- Now rub the spice mixture on the chicken pieces well till nicely coated.
- Leave the chicken with marinate for 30 minutes in the chiller
- Preheat oven for 180 deg Celsius for 10 minutes
- Thread 5 or 6 pieces of chicken in the skewer.
- Place it in the grill rack and bake for 20 minutes till they are slightly charred
- Serve with lime wedges and green salad
Aint that simple 🙂
Recipe inspiration is here